1. What if I don’t know or am not sure about my percentage of Cherokee blood?
You can make an affidavit stating what your belief is as to your relationship to Cherokee. We will accept it. Click here for Sample Affidavit. Send along with Application.
2. What if I don’t know the name of Cherokee ancestor? Example: It was my great- great grandmother and she changed her name and did not go on the trail of tears. She was not on enrollment list.
Do an affidavit stating your relationship to Cherokee. Click here for sample affidavit. We will accept. Send along with Application.
3. What if I do not have any Cherokee blood but still strongly desire to be a member of the United Cherokee Nation of Indians?
Adoption is a possibility. It is considered on a case by case basis. Contact us for more information.
4. Does the same thing apply to my family members if they want to join.
Yes. All need to be adopted with separate applications and pictures. We keep records of all members, pictures, and other important information in the membership files.
5. Do you have a list of all the benefits of being part of the United Cherokee Nation of Indians – Aniyvwiya? Are they the same rights that fall under the Federal Native American rights?
The short answer is “NO”.
We are not federalized and do not intend to become federalized. The natives of this country created the federal government with the 13 colonial states, not the other way around. We will not reduce our sovereignty to the nonsense of the federal government for any reason. The Cherokees are not a commercial enterprise like the fictional government of the all capitals “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, who are completely bankrupt (HJR 192, year 1933). The Act of Federalization removes a tribe’s right of self determination.
6. Does the United Cherokee Nation of Indians have any business grant programs that I could apply for once a member of the United Cherokee Nation of Indians?
We are developing a number of things in business. Please contact us with your individual needs. email@example.com
7. Is there anything else that I need to send along: birth certificates, driver license, social security card, etc?
Follow instructions on the application.
8. What type of pictures do I include?
Include with your application 2 passport 2×2 photographs of yourself. You can obtain at a local passport authorized store.